Funding, Advocacy, and All the Way LIVE! – The Reformist Pipeline
Hady and Lindsay do what needed to be done in this episode. Take a listen if you want a recap of Season 2 Semester 1 and want to know more about where we are headed for Season 2 Semester 2. In addition to a recap of Semester 1, they get into the Hot Topic of Biden's Budget proposal and their views on whether or not he is actually "defunding" or "funding" HBCU's. Tune in, Subscribe and Share! Call to Action: This week's call to action is for you to purchase a ticket to our LIVE which will be hosted on Monday, October 25th @ 7 pm! Stay tuned to our Instagram for more information on how YOU can be the first to purchase a ticket before they sell out. Don't forget to follow our social media handles! Instagram: TheReformistPipeline Twitter: TRPAdvocates Website: thereformistpipeline.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thereformistpipeline/message
- Funding, Advocacy, and All the Way LIVE!
- We're Back and We're Better! Actually we're not…
- Season Finale
- Should White Educators Be Teaching Black Students?
- A Virtual Teacher and Our Black Panther!
- When The New School Year Meets COVID!
- But What Do Teachers ACTUALLY Do In The Summer?
- Special Education Mini-Series Ep. 5 : 504 Plans and A National Petition.
- Special Education Mini-Series Ep. 4: All About Autism with Sharaya Hill of the SpedStreet Podcast
- Special Education Mini-Series Ep. 3: You Down with IEP? Yea! SpEd Know Me!