Funding, Advocacy, and All the Way LIVE! – The Reformist Pipeline
Hady and Lindsay do what needed to be done in this episode. Take a listen if you want a recap of Season 2 Semester 1 and want to know more about where we are headed for Season 2 Semester 2. In addition to a recap of Semester 1, they get into the Hot Topic of Biden's Budget proposal and their views on whether or not he is actually "defunding" or "funding" HBCU's. Tune in, Subscribe and Share! Call to Action: This week's call to action is for you to purchase a ticket to our LIVE which will be hosted on Monday, October 25th @ 7 pm! Stay tuned to our Instagram for more information on how YOU can be the first to purchase a ticket before they sell out. Don't forget to follow our social media handles! Instagram: TheReformistPipeline Twitter: TRPAdvocates Website: thereformistpipeline.com Email: email@example.com — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thereformistpipeline/message
- Funding, Advocacy, and All the Way LIVE!
- We're Back and We're Better! Actually we're not…
- The Ideal School: Shoutout to Pops!
- The Ideal School: Through the lens of a Community Leader
- The Ideal School: No Kids Allowed!
- [SPECIAL EDITION] The Ideal School: A Mother’s Reflection
- The Ideal School: Through the Lens of Gender and Sexuality
- The Ideal School: Are YOU ready to talk about RACE
- The Ideal School: Curriculum, Grades, Teachers? How to create an Ideal School…
- We’re BACK! School Reopening + COVID Update